Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Autobiography

I am Eddie F. Pascua Jr born in October 11, 1994 in Laoag City. Ilocos Norte. My father's name is Eddie B. Pascua Sr and my mother's name is Annelie F. Pascua. I am named after my father's name. I have two(2) siblings, one is a girl and the other is a boy. I am the youngest of us three(3). I am more inherited the genes of my mother side. I have a dying eyes so they keep to call me SLEEPING. I am a right handed even in what form of any work. When I was still in elementary, I studied in Mariano Marcos State University-LES and St. Mary's Seminary when I was in high school. And now that I'm already at college, I am studying now at Mariano Marcos State University, Batac City taking up Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Marketing Management. Now, I'm already 17 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment